понеділок, 1 листопада 2010 р.

Healthy Meal Plan: Bountiful Baskets Food Co-Op

I am so pleased with the selection of healthy fruits and vegetables in today’s Bountiful Baskets Food Co-Op share and looking forward to healthy high fiber dinners this week.  Today, we’re eating leftovers to make room in the fridge.  My father-in-law is in town this weekend, so I’m making a big dinner tomorrow night along with Blueberry Pie!
Sunday:  Grilled Lemon Chicken, Grilled Corn on the Cob, Salad, Lemony Quinoa, Blueberry Pie for Dessert (I will be substituting granulated fructose for the sugar and serving with Greek yogurt, instead of vanilla ice cream to lower the GI).
Monday:  Chicken Parmesan, Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
Tuesday:  Roast with Carrots, Celery, and Salad
Wednesday:  Ginger and Lime Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash, Grilled Cauliflower with Lime Cream
Thursday:  Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops, Salad, Roasted Yellow squash (I’ll thinly slice the yellow squash along with red onion and put it in a 9 X 13 baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper and bake at 400 for 25 minutes).  When I have zucchini, I add it to this dish.  It’s my favorite healthy vegetable side dish and I’m lucky to have a mom with a huge garden and I get to eat this dish often.
Friday:  Leftovers
We will use all the bananas, nectarines, bananas, and grapes for breakfast and snacks.  I’m looking forward to trying bananas and nectarines in my steel-cut oats.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар